Solved

Is there a way to put "Product Updates" and "Ideation" into one Parent Category?

Basically the title.

I want to put “Product Updates” and “Ideation” into one Parent Category called “Product” so it takes up less space in the header. 

Anyone have experience with this? 

I’m having issues because those two content types are their own Parent Categories and I can’t figure out how change them. 

icon

Best answer by Blastoise186 11 June 2021, 14:25

View original

2 replies

Badge

Hey there @dannygarcia !

It looks like your question got missed, sorry about that.

Unfortunately, I don’t think this is possible at the moment per se, since both Product Updates and Ideation are separate modules rather than just being categories. As such, they don’t play well if you try to put one above or below the other. It’s possible that you might be able to use custom links instead, but I’ve not been able to test this out as I don’t have access to Control anywhere.

However, I did find an Idea that might be related, feel free to check this one out.

I’ll take a look to see if there’s any other Ideas too, I’ll let you know if I find any. Feel free to post this one as an Idea if you’d like to though! The Mega Menu is something that’s been getting quite a lot of attention recently and I’ve heard that it’s one of the focuses at the moment. :)

Hi @dannygarcia,

I agree with Blastoise above. This is great feedback that I will note for our product team. I would advise voting on the idea, so we can get more support for this feature.