Solved

Is there a list or inventory of all community graphics and specs?

• 9 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi, Community - I did a quick search for this but not seeing anything immediately. I’m wondering if there’s any pre-existing list of most or all community graphics and specs, maybe from launch resources?

We’re looking at a potential brand/visual refresh later this year, and I need to consolidate a list of all the graphics and specs we’ll need new assets for potentially, from header to category banners, tiles, icons, etc. I know I can manually locate this stuff in Control but would be great to have a list if anyone’s got one?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by olimarrio 10 January 2023, 11:50

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hey @JKelley 👋,

We did have an article on inSpired regarding this but we found some issues with the Figma links that were posted within it so we are just in the process of fixing this. For now, you can use the following link for the assets and dimensions:

Let us know if this meets your needs 😁

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

The article I mentioned has actually been fixed now ?

Wonderful, thanks @olimarrio!  

This was also shared by Ravi - I’ll start with the one you updated above, but let me know if this is also relevant or redundant? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@JKelley No problem. I don’t think much has changed in terms of dimensions but I would go with the template that I shared in the article above as these were more recently updated in August 2021.