Solved

inSided support

• 13 May 2021
  • 4 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

A request and a question:

Is there a reason inSided sends a Zendesk ticket reply that doesn’t contain the content of the original request? I find this super annoying as it lacks any context and makes it challenging to track existing requests over time. Example:

We have found support to be a bit slow in responding sometimes. Is there a support SLA on the inSided side that we should be lining up with to better manage expectations on turnaround for tickets and requests?

icon

Best answer by Jeanie Lee 14 May 2021, 14:54

View original

4 replies

Hi Scott, 

Thank you for pointing out how we can improve our Zendesk notification! I’ve brought this up with our support team, and we want to improve the notification. Right now, we have the notification placed on a default setting and are looking to change this, based on your feedback. 

As for support SLAs. Documentation on our Service Level Agreement can be found here. we have a 24 hour response time (minus weekend + public holidays). 

@Jeanie Lee any update on this change being made to Zendesk? It’s still the same way it was 25 days ago and certainly not great as a customer.

Hey @Scott Baldwin,

Thanks for the nudge here, as I know support was tinkering with this solution. I followed up with support and it was rather complex to get the text of the original ticket to show in the body of the email; however they were able to come up with this solution that will help: 

Our support tickets will now include a link to the support portal, where you can find a list of current tickets and their status. I hope this is helpful! 

@Jeanie Lee Thanks, it’s a workaround, but not ideal.

To help, I had one of support team members make a quick video to show how to configure this with the text of the original ticket. You can check it out here: 

They also suggested that Zendesk should be able to help you do that if you don’t know how to update the automatic reply.