Solved

Images in community posts are becoming blank?

• 11 November 2021
  • 1 reply

I noticed some strange behavior this week on our community and wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue. 

Two days ago, a colleague created a post and asked me to add and re-size some images. She asked me to do this since images cannot be re-sized on the front end. I added the images, saved the post, and pinged her to check it. It looked good. 

Fast forward to today: another colleague alerts me to the fact that there are no images on the post I edited on Tuesday. I go into the back end and find the images are technically still there (as in I can click on them and resize them) but they are totally blank.

In fact, I noticed this happened to at least one other user on our forums. They asked a question referring to an image in their post, but there is nothing there. 

Has anyone else experienced this recently? It’s troubling to have to be on the lookout for this, especially considering we are using the forums for some marketing content. 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 12 November 2021, 17:55

View original

1 reply

We’re not having any issues here. I’d suggest opening a ticket with the inSided Support team and have them look into it for you.