Solved

idmobile - superhero

• 21 May 2019
  • 5 replies

Hi

I would like to know who our 2 superheros are and also when I registered it didn't allow me to have a username as PavD.

Please could you assist.

Thanks

Pav
icon

Best answer by Julian 21 May 2019, 12:43

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Hey Pav,

Welcome to our community!

You can find out who your superheroes are if you go to your Member Dashboard in the Control environment ([Analytics] - [Member Dashboard]). In the bottom right corner you can find the list of your ranks. Click on [Superhero] and confirm the selection. The Dashboard will then only show you the users who own this rank (table on the left).

I checked on your community, it should be no problem to have the username PavD actually!? Go to the user overview ([General settings] - [User overview]) and search for your username. If you then open your user profile, you can easiliy change your username their to PavD.

Let me know if you have any issues or further questions!
Thank you! :)

I can't seem to see where I can edit my profile username?
Thank you for getting back to me.

How do I get to the user overview?
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Hi,

just to be sure - do you want to change the username on your own community, or on our community here?

On your community, you can find this in your own Control Envrionment under [General settings] - [User overview].

On our community here you cannot change your username yourself, -I can do this for you if you want another name here.
Hey

Thanks for the quick reply.

I wanted to change my personal community name 🙂