Solved

How to search for a person?

• 8 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

When users search for another user, the search results don’t seem to serve up people/user profiles. 

Am I missing something? How would a user go about doing that? 

icon

Best answer by Kgastaldo 9 March 2021, 00:32

View original

3 replies

Badge +1

You can’t, really. You might get lucky by searching for a name and coming upon a post they’ve commented on - but no way to search for a member profile.

There’s an idea here you may want to vote on:

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

When users search for another user, the search results don’t seem to serve up people/user profiles. 

This is a common frustration with anyone who’s browsed the community for 5mins that it makes it extremely tough for identifying people and networking. The feeds, leaderboards everything shows usernames, which gives it a very robotic feel vs humans with actual names and proper bios.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

This is a common frustration with anyone who’s browsed the community for 5mins that it makes it extremely tough for identifying people and networking. The feeds, leaderboards everything shows usernames, which gives it a very robotic feel vs humans with actual names and proper bios.

Btw @Marina Perminova , Full Names on the Miro Community leaderboard (vs default usernames) is Wonderful to see! How did you achieve that? :)