Solved

Force Delete Trash Can

• 16 September 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge

I have 92 pages of topics in my Control Trash Can. A lot of the content is spam from China, when I try to delete the content I get the message below very often.

Is there a way support can force delete/empty my trash can. I like to keep a clean control env so sorry for the odd request.

icon

Best answer by Julian 18 September 2020, 17:35

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Yes, absolutely, our support team will be happy to fulfil your wish of a more tidy control environment! 🙂 Nothing odd about it! I can understand that you are not particularly attached to this content, especially if you have so much of it.

I will let my colleagues know and we will get it sorted, they will inform you once it’s done.

Badge

Thanks @Julian :thumbsup:

Badge

Any update on this @Julian wondering if the team had a chance to look into this.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hey!

Yes, I have an update on this. Sorry for not getting back to you earlier…

I have spoken with my colleagues from support, unfortunately they cannot do it themselves, so we have created a developer ticket to clean up that list for you. It is currently sitting in the backlog, so I expect it will take another week or two until it can actually be processed.

I assume my colleagues will inform you once it is done, however I suspect you will notice it yoursel as well. ;)

Badge

Thank you @Julian 

i just saw the point is still open...