Solved

Error Message - CSRF

• 11 January 2018
  • 15 replies

Hi all!

I was trying to publish a post in our FR Deezer Community and when I click to create post I received this message "Error Message - CSRF"

Do you know what is this about?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Shane1 11 January 2018, 16:33

View original

15 replies

Hey Mafe!

This is an error message which pops up occasionally unfortunately 😳 we have investigated it but it seems to be a very complex technical issue which is popping up at random for different actions. If you refresh the page it will disappear and you will be able to publish the topic.

We are parking this for now as we've spent quite some time on it and been able to significantly reduce its occurrence, but not completely.
Thank you Shane for your answer!
Badge
I'm getting this error message quite frequently as well. It pops up everywhere. Also, sometimes logging in doesn't work (resulting in rage clicks on the 'Log in' button) and sometimes I get logged out while trying to send a message so then I have to log in again and retype the message. And for some long topics I can't get to the first page: it just shows a loading icon and then a blank screen.

Ugh ...

My experience is that technicians really don't have any use for these incidents unless you give them a full log of what happened at what time in what browser doing what thing ... So I just hope the platform gets better and more stable over time, because to send a ticket for everything - ain't nobody got time for that.
Hi, I'm getting this issue specifically when I try to comment or respond to a DM (not in admin side). Works fine if I go into control and respond directly there - just annoying as I have to go through several clicks to respond to a DM from a user when notified via email or profile notification.
Badge
Hi, I'm getting this issue specifically when I try to comment or respond to a DM (not in admin side). Works fine if I go into control and respond directly there - just annoying as I have to go through several clicks to respond to a DM from a user when notified via email or profile notification.

Hi, we are now also facing this - especially with DM's. What's causing this?
Badge
And ping @Shane1 maybe you'll know something? 🙂
Hi all, this was related to some recent maintenance regarding the cookies set on the platform - an important cookie is being set for an incorrect community domain. We have identified the cause of this issue internally now and will be fixing it with the highest priority asap.

We apologise to all for this inconvenience!

I will post again here once the fix has been rolled out.
Hi guys, i forgot to mention yesterday that a way around this problem for now is just to login with an incognito or private browsing window - it will just mean that you get a freshly set cookie 🙂
Hi guys, im pleased to report we've got a resolution for this now - we're applying the fix to each community individually now. If you have a reoccurrence of this after today, please just send a support ticket asap!
User T.Gorokhovskaya have a problem with next issues:

1. Cannot send private message

2.Cannot upload photo

Yes we went through a stage of getting that message too, each time reported to Insided. Seems to have been resolved now, we haven't had this issue for a while. Although I have probably jinxed it now......
Another one CRF error

@tom.shaddock say please when this problem have been resolved?

hi @a.slyusar forgive me as i've been off work for the past few days - please see the response the support ticket you've submitted 😃

Getting this error when trying to reply on our Boost forum........
Hi @OVOdarran - if you use an incognito what happens then? Are you getting this every time you submit on the front end of the boost forum? In my experience its usually caused when large amounts of tabs are opened, lots of CSRF Tokens are generated and then the platform gets confused over which one to use.