Solved

Community Digest Email

• 30 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
  • Ready to take it to the next level
  • 9 replies

Like Quora sends you daily/weekly digested insights can we enable something like that to all community users out of the box? 

icon

Best answer by Julian 31 July 2020, 10:52

I like that idea! I used to get these kind of emails from the Feverbee community and I think it is a good way to remember users of the community and its value. Images are broken by now, but this is kind of how it looked like:

We do not have a feature yet to automatically send a digest to users - however I have seen that there is someting coming soon which will hopefully enable you to do something like that. I don’t want to spill the beans too soon, as this is a work-in-progress and some things might change. But hopefully we will be able to share some news in this direction with you in the next few weeks. :)

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Also, this idea is related, but a little different. We’re asking for user’s to have the option to receive a summary digest of email notifs. instead of many individual emails. Check it out if you haven’t already! :smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

I like that idea! I used to get these kind of emails from the Feverbee community and I think it is a good way to remember users of the community and its value. Images are broken by now, but this is kind of how it looked like:

We do not have a feature yet to automatically send a digest to users - however I have seen that there is someting coming soon which will hopefully enable you to do something like that. I don’t want to spill the beans too soon, as this is a work-in-progress and some things might change. But hopefully we will be able to share some news in this direction with you in the next few weeks. :)