Solved

Color scheme for Statistics Bar

• 19 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi all - I’m trying to figure out which setting changes the color of the Statistics Bar on the homepage. I noticed it could be done in one of the example pages provided here:

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by xiaoyu-shen 26 March 2021, 09:38

View original

4 replies

Badge

Hi @alexandra.culler !

It looks like this one got missed somehow, sorry about that.

I believe this guide might help you out. 

There are also tools available that can help you out with Hex Colour Codes, which might make it easier to find a colour you like if the built-in colour picker doesn’t have anything you fancy. There’s a few websites out there that should come up if you Google it with search terms like Hex Colour Generator. You don’t need to pay to use these sort of tools.

Feel free to experiment! But don’t forget to note down what the original settings were before you make changes. I’d also recommend experimenting on your staging site, so you don’t break anything.

Definitely make sure to note down the colour scheme you eventually go with too! Keeping notes about the Hex Colour Codes you selected stored somewhere safe may come in useful if you make a mistake later and need to get things back to how you want them.

Hi @Blastoise186 - thanks for the reply! I did look on that post, but I can’t seem to figure out which setting actually affects the Statistics Bar. Right now, the Statistics Bar is the default white color on my site:

This does not align with any of the color schemes I’ve selected. If I need to use custom CSS that is fine, but I’m hoping there’s just something I’m missing 🙂

For reference, here’s my color scheme selection from my staging site:

Badge

Hmm… I can’t find it in that list either… Sorry about this @alexandra.culler !

It’s possible that someone might know where to look. Might need some Custom CSS temporarily until we can figure this out. You can always pull it out later.

Unless it’s because you maybe need to customize the widget itself perhaps? This is one of the downsides of not having an instance of my own to play with. I’m afraid I’m limited to only what I can see on the front-end and what I can dig up via searches.

Hey @alexandra.culler, sorry for the confusion. Currently, there’s no color configuration for the statistic bar yet. To change its colors, you need to use ‘Custom CSS’ in ‘Theme’. If you need any help there, just let me know. :)