Question

Are Pending moderation flags sent as a form of email notification?

• 26 October 2020
  • 3 replies

We want to make sure that we’re addressing Pending content in the Moderation Queue as soon as possible to provide the best experience for our users. Is there a email notification that goes out or can we automate an alert like we do when a Reported post comes in? Thanks!

3 replies

Badge

Hey @ZapierSteph, thanks for asking this question!

Is there a email notification that goes out or can we automate an alert like we do when a Reported post comes in?

At the moment, there are no email alerts for end users or moderators when a topic is added to the pending queue.

End users see a notification on the community website immediately after they submit a topic or reply that goes into the queue. For moderators, the only indication we have currently is the counter next to ‘Pending’ in the Content menu sidebar

Thanks @daniel.boon - That’s what I figured but wasn’t sure entirely. Would there be any consideration to have such a notification offering?

Badge

@ZapierSteph no problem and yes definitely something we’d consider 🙂. I don’t think we have any ideas open at the moment that cover this use case at the moment, so I’d recommend you to submit a new idea for this one.