Guide

Everything you need to get started with Analytics and Reporting

• 16 August 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3
  • Gainsight Employee: ACE
  • 883 replies
Do you want to learn about Analytics and Reporting, but don't know where to start? Well then you have found the right place! :)

Attached to this document you can find a guide which walks you through all the different options and best practices when it comes to Analytics and Reporting. We have included a number of additional tips, so if you want you can also take it to the next level!

Any questions around this? Struggling with setting up your reporting? Feel free to ask us and we will help you out!

6 replies

Badge
Hi @Julian!

Page 3: Link " To learn how to activate keyword search, check this tutorial. " is not working for me :(

Could you please check it? 🙂
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Hi Suvi!

Thanks for the feedback, it seems I forgot to update that link, it is pointing to the unpublished version of this tutorial. 😥 So if you use this link you will see the tutorial.

I will update and then re-upload the pdf, so that it's correct in there as well. :)

Once again thanks for letting me know!
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Fabulous article @Julian, kudos!

Is there a way to exclude a specific user role for Analytics? For example, our employees are registered users but it doesn’t help to see their activity on the Dashboard reports.

Please advise of the possible!

The attached PDF talks about a “Success Dashboard” -- where can I find that? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Thanks for asking this - the Dashboard recently has been renamed, it is not the Q&A Dashboard.

If you are struggling to find a certain KPI, please let me know and I will be happy to help.