Webinar recording: Building an awesome Superuser program

• 9 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +3
  • Gainsight Employee: ACE
  • 883 replies
'

Well, I must say, it''s been a blast! We hope that you enjoyed our webinar just as much as we did. Thanks again for @Ditte for joining us and sharing all the knowledge and fun stories that we have experienced together over the past years!

We spoke about typical characteristics of Superusers, how to recruit them, but also challenges and learnings which we hope will help you on your way to your own Superuser program.

Here you can find the recording:

Want to learn more?

Here a number of interesting articles and other ressources which can help you while working on your own Superuser strategy:

Attached to this post, you can also find a Superuser Whitepaper, as well as the presentation from the webinar.

'

1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hihi, 

I liked the webinar, thanks for sharing and summarizing the key elements on building such a program! ?

Our community has a superuser program for some time, and we are growing it right now. Do you also want to exchange on how to develop such a program further? 
I opened up a new thread in order to discuss some questions on the growth of such a program. I’d be happy if people join the conversation and add their thoughts, questions or experiences. ?

Best,
Lena