Webinar: Gong - 5 Engagement Hacks

• 23 September 2021
  • 3 replies
Webinar: Gong - 5 Engagement Hacks
Badge +2

If you missed the webinar between Gong and inSided, below is a recap of 5 engagement hacks that Gong is using: 

Watch the webinar! 

ULCYYbflcvskrsEzUTlmt23j2eLHpexhUBt9aBgF_FQs3HKlY0qYjw7rMRP_esxwqomo1FXpVTQ93GHdfQZU3bwya4ITAnQPnqYjdqcRmcFwxIY0mcIeyKzTBtrFwxLKKxrRJwXF=s0

Revenue Rockstars: 

Keep in mind, you do not have to launch a full super user program. Test the waters first and see how highlighting your rockstar customers will boost engagement. 

Gong Labs DIY:

We are repurposing marketing content, allowing users to take their learnings a step further with knowledge that is only available in the community. 

Networking with Meetsy:

We asked our users what they want from the community and they would like to connect with like-minded sales leaders within their segment - this pairs them 1:1 weekly automagically. We feature Meetsy on our community homepage within a featured article. These users can share insights and best practices with each other. 

Ask me Anythings:

Ask me anythings can come in many shapes and sizes. We’re trying to understand what works for our users. Think about how you can leverage ask me anythings with discussion forums, instead of the traditional live call. For example, a product expert own a specific discussion, making themselves available to answer customer questions? 

Speech-to-text Transcripts:

Gong has a feature that allows calls to be transcribed to text, which helps you create engaging content. Imagine doing a short call with someone, then having that content readily available to edit and organize within a google doc. Speech-to-text has made my content creation process so much more efficient. 

Q&A: 

Feel free to ask additional questions below and tag me @Nishers or @Jeanie Lee  to join the conversation!

3 replies

Thanks for the kind shoutout during the webinar @Nishers!! Was a pleasure working together to build the Gong community and love these tips and strategies for success. 

@Nishers great content, thanks for sharing. Curious how you’re handling the signup for meetsy. Do you just give a link to it in the article you mentioned and let people signup or are you doing anything to match folks up from the overall user list in inSided?

Badge +2

@Nishers great content, thanks for sharing. Curious how you’re handling the signup for meetsy. Do you just give a link to it in the article you mentioned and let people signup or are you doing anything to match folks up from the overall user list in inSided?

thats exactly right!!! Letting people signup on there own but making sure its above-the-fold and also in the getting started guide as a “must-do”