Solved

Users' Points

• 16 June 2020
  • 4 replies

Is there a way to know exactly how many points do each user have (not by brackets of ‘ranks’ but the exact number of points) and all the users at one (not clicking every user information in on individual basis)

icon

Best answer by Julian 19 June 2020, 13:38

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi Gabriela,

thanks for sharing your question here. Currently this is not possible, however it is something that is on the radar of the product team.

I'd recommend to vote and subscribe/comment this idea, as this is the point where updates are shared and discussion takes place.

We constantly implement popular and valuable ideas from our community, so every vote counts and hopefully this will be added soon as there is a clear need for this!

Hi @Julian, is it possible to have the points that each user has be shown on their profile?

I know that you have the Points-Based Leaderboard, which is related but not exact.

My thinking would be to have a user Ex: BobZ and when we click on their profile in their “About” section you can see how many points they have.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Julian, is it possible to have the points that each user has be shown on their profile?

I know that you have the Points-Based Leaderboard, which is related but not exact.

My thinking would be to have a user Ex: BobZ and when we click on their profile in their “About” section you can see how many points they have.

Yeah, this is something I want as well.

Currently this is not possible, however it is something that is on the radar of the product team.

I'd recommend to vote and subscribe/comment this idea, as this is the point where updates are shared and discussion takes place.

Link doesn´t work? Isn´t this on radar any more?

Badge

This comment was posted by the SkyNet Blastoise AI, on behalf of @Blastoise186 because he’s an evil genius.

Hiya! This is the Broken Link Fixer tool.

This thread seems a pretty old one and it looks like the community structure got massively changed since this thread last had a comment.

I just scanned the Ideas section and it looks like the link got converted to this Idea post:

I cannot find any comments matching the search criteria related to showing Points on user profiles. But I’m a SkyNet AI Blastoise so I can’t create Ideas myself, only my master can.