Solved

Progress to next rank under avatar

• 9 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Is the progress bar under a users avatar something that is built into the platform OOTB or is it something that requires some additional configuration. Not seeing anything on the rank pages for it

icon

Best answer by DannyPancratz 9 November 2022, 19:14

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

As far as I know, it is not easily configurable at this time. :( 

Here’s what I learned about a year ago. There are some defaults set , but this answer says you can work with support to customize them (not something you can do on your own to my knowleddge). You can work with support to have it disabled (but my guess is they’ll just use custom CSS so it’s not really “turned off”).  

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

And, yes, the documentation is lacking on this one. 

Thanks @DannyPancratz I’ll have a look at your original thread. Good to know I’m not the only one. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@KrisGoose edited my answer to refer to this answer in which Julian indicates you can at least work with Insided to edit the levels. 

@KrisGoose edited my answer to refer to this answer in which Julian indicates you can at least work with Insided to edit the levels. 

…. so what I gather is that it’s there as it is. I can’t edit it myself, can’t turn it off myself, can’t touch it myself. And I need inSided support to make any changes I may want?