OVO Forum - Our First VIP day at our Bristol HQ

• 18 June 2019
  • 6 replies

Hi all, just thought I would let you know, yesterday we had our first Forum VIP day. They were a tough crowd, but overall enjoyed the experience and felt they learned a lot about our business, so we are hoping to turn that into some good engagement.

They have already been posting on the forum, and for anyone interested, here is a summary of the day.

We've learned a lot from the experience to ensure we make the next one even better.

Darran

6 replies

Badge
Now I want to be invited to your slide too!
Badge
They were a tough crowd

This made me curious @OVOdarran - in what way were they a tough crowd? 😃
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Hey Darran,

thanks for sharing this with us here, I remember hearing about it from a colleague... Seems like it was a real success! I hope your colleagues and your users learned from getting together!?

Also good to see that you are sharing this on your community, your users will appreciate it.

I'll now have to figure out a reason to visit you guys at your office, looks really cool. 🙂
@daniel.boon some of the group were not that positive about certain things, so I think for some of the session where they got to speak directly to Product Managers, they were very very honest, which was tough to hear for some........

Also some customers had not had a perfect journey with us, so were a bit annoyed about a few things, however to some degree the VIP managed to help turn this around. Each member went away saying what a fantastic day they had. 😁
Lol @Julian you are always welcome to come and visit!!
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
some of the group were not that positive about certain things, so I think for some of the session where they got to speak directly to Product Managers, they were very very honest, which was tough to hear for some........

That's not unusual to be honest. Super user does not mean they are Super fans and will be positive about everything. And that's also good in a way - your users get to vent and your colleagues get an unfiltered impression of how people think about certain aspects, which can have a positive influence going forward.

saying what a fantastic day they had. 😁

And that's what counts! :)

you are always welcome to come and visit!!

Thanks a lot for that! Looking forward to check out that tree house. 😃 😛