AMA Roadmap Update #26 - Tue, 29 Nov, 16:00 - 17:00 CET

• 18 November 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
'

This thread is for the Ask Me Anything session on November 29th (16:00 CET) with our Head of Engineering @Alex Campos 

Here you can find the latest Roadmap hot off the press:

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance, and we''ll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions). 

'

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Thank you to those who attended our Ask ME Anything Roadmap edition last night with @Pawel  and @Alex Campos .

Here is the recording of the session and as always, any further questions can be submitted here and we will get back to you.

@Maayan K @Daniele Cmty @Savina at Yotpo @damian.pupczyk @beneditacss @KathrynMCarter @Rhonda @jessicadaniels @mbonnell @erin.brisson @jadkins.iiq @razar 

Apologies for the abrupt conclusion. Technical mishaps happen 😊.

I hope you found it useful and we will make sure to repeat at the end of the next quarter as well.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@olimarrio here is the recording of the AMA Roadmap session.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Cheers, thank you!
Looking fwd to the next session!

@Daniele Cmty btw I think this is the idea you were talking about at the session:

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

NICE, thanks a lot for the Notification centre! That is something we are waiting for!

BTW, I am sorry but I dont have 27 minutes to watch the recording. Is it possible to see the roadmap here (powerpoint presentation or as a plain text)? Thanks in advance 😎

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@revote you can find the Product Update at the top of this topic. Or here now:

?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@revote you can find the Product Update at the top of this topic. Or here now:

?

Thanks, I looked that before my comment but I cant find mention about the Notification center there? ?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Ah my mistake I thought you may have missed it. The Product Update focuses more on the near-term whereas the AMA looks a bit further ahead!