C360 Timeline > Task> Feature Request

Related products: None

It would be great if we add a time stamp to the "task bar" in a C360 Timeline? use case: Create a C360 "To-Do Task" due 4/27/2018 from 9am-10am!

Ideally, when user flips to Calendar view in Cockpit, they see when CTA/Task is due, but the specific timeframe task is due. 

Pipe dream: If task is not completed by timeframe, an automatic message shows up, prompting user to update "due date" and status (New--> In Progress) 
If these tasks or CTA's could be created through a sync option on the CSM's calendar that would be even better! They can create the CTA and then add tasks that need to be completed prior as prep with the time included in their cockpit for setting priority.
Hi Elliot & Samantha,

If I understand correctly, you want to be able to more precisely define the due dates of a CTA (i.e define what time of the day it's due it) & also have the ability to define the start date/time as well? Is that correct?

Regards
Yes. That is correct.
Got it. Thanks for sharing this.

For your use case: Is this granularity mostly needed at the task level Or both at task & CTA level. Also, do all your task's need that level of precision? (i.e should it be mandatory to select the due date & Time Or should the time be optional...and the CSM can set it whenever necessary?)