To make it easier for you to build up a knowledge base and prepare news/blog articles, we've released the ability to create draft articles in Control.
With draft articles you can:
Control the publish date of your article (no more recreating articles from a hidden subforum to get the right date! ).
Make draft articles available to your whole content team to review, edit, and publish.
See who made the last edit to a draft, and when.
There can only be one draft per article at any given time. Whenever you save a new draft, you'll overwrite the previous draft.
Your users do not see drafts until you publish the article.
Adding draft articles
1. Click New article in Control
2. Enter initial content of your draft article
3. Select a category
4. Click Save as draft button next to the Publish button.
Editing draft articles
1. Go to Control → Content → Content Types → Articles and select the article you want to edit
2. Make your edits
3. Click Save changes
Publishing draft articles
1. Go to Control → Content → Content Types → Articles and select the article you want to publish
2. Verify all content and options are right
3. Click Publish
View all your draft articles
1. Log in to Control
2. Go to Control → Content → Content Types → Articles
A list with all your articles appears - you can check the drafts by status.