Solved

How do I resend a contact an invitation?

• 29 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Since our community is closed it takes quite a few steps to get someone in there if they just register by themselves so I would like to avoid that and just invite directly to the community and to a group.

I’ve uploaded a lot of contacts so they don’t have to wait while I approve their accounts but some invitations have expired. How do I resend an invite email to a contact?

Also, when sending an invitation and adding to a group, what does the email look like? It doesn’t allow me to choose which group to invite them to so is it just a generic invitation email?

icon

Best answer by leo-inspired 31 August 2022, 12:17

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hey @Christine 

To edit invitation emails, go to Control ➛ Email ➛ System Emails ➛ You will see those 2 options:

Regarding expired invitations, there is a known issue with this feature that does not allow you to resend invites. Our team is currently rebuilding this feature alongside the email campaign, but it may take some time for them to look into the email invitations. Is it possible for you to delete the list and re-upload the CSV file for the contacts?

I would recommend that you open a support ticket at support@insided.com so that I can better assist you with this.

Let me know if that’s ok! 😉

Thanks! I’ll send a support ticket for this