API Documentation & How To Get API Credentials

• 25 October 2017
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Last update 14.10.2019

API credentials

You’re now able to ‘self-service’ your own API application integrations by creating and revoking API credentials yourself in Control. View the API page in Control → Integrations API

Documentation

You can find our API documentation here:

If you’re not sure which of these regions applies to you, there’s always a handy link in the API section in Control.

If you have any feedback on our documentation or suggestions, we have embedded a feedback widget there - don’t be shy with your feedback and let us know your thoughts!

Webhooks

Please consult the Webhooks documentation to see a list of what is currently possible: Link

10 replies

Badge
Hi, Could you please share me example of remote logout. I am using curl call but getting response like:
Uncaught exception 'inSidedApiException' with message 'This action is only available for fields:email,userid,oracle_sso_id,token_sso_id,openidconnect_sso_id,facebook_sso_id,janrain_sso_id,saml_sso_id,linkedin_sso_id,username

My curl call url is :
https://api.insided.com/v1.1/user/remotelogout/email/rntest1@tomtom.com?apikey=N5WKK9J8J0R0QJXEMTK7&sig=%2BanV1w0LxN0kj2L5UQv2jxRU2uXzNMom3Ot0Phbs3TY%3D

Thanks,
Nital Joshi
Userlevel 4
Badge
Hi, Could you please share me example of remote logout. I am using curl call but getting response like:
Uncaught exception 'inSidedApiException' with message 'This action is only available for fields:email,userid,oracle_sso_id,token_sso_id,openidconnect_sso_id,facebook_sso_id,janrain_sso_id,saml_sso_id,linkedin_sso_id,username

My curl call url is :
https://api.insided.com/v1.1/user/remotelogout/email/rntest1@tomtom.com?apikey=N5WKK9J8J0R0QJXEMTK7&sig=%2BanV1w0LxN0kj2L5UQv2jxRU2uXzNMom3Ot0Phbs3TY%3D

Thanks,
Nital Joshi

Answered here. ✅
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Hi,

will it be possible to also pull privat messages via the API? It would be extremely beneficial for us bc we are working with a third-party tool to answer to all social media enquiries, including the community posts. Having the PMs as well in our central worklflow tool would make the customer service process a lot easier.

KR,

Esther
Userlevel 3
Hey @Esther Groth! I will send you a PM about this. 🙂
Badge
@Frank I am using erase API for GDPR delete. My code is :
$url = $insided->api( '/user/'. $userId. '/erase')
->execute('DELETE');

I tried with :
$url = $insided->api( 'v1.1/user/'. $userId. '/erase')
->execute('DELETE');

Both not working. User exist. I tired for user :addval@tomtom.com
Could you please help me with this
Userlevel 3
Hi @nital, please send your question to support@insided.com. Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I know it's still in beta, but is there any documentation about API 2.0?
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Sorry for the super late response Jurgen!

I've PM'd you a link to a preview of our beta API 2.0 documentation (the URL will change so don't want to place it here).

If anyone else wants to take a look at the preview beta (double preview 😅) API 2.0 docs just send me a private message!
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Any word on official non-beta API 2.0 documentation?

Hi Team!

I’m trialing the API and trying to set up an Oauth2 connection, but I can’t find an authentication URL. My service requires both an authentication url and a token url. Trying to go to https://api2-us-west-2.insided.com/v2/authorize just brings up a 404. Is the Authentication URL some permutation of /authorize or /authenticate?