Solved

Export types Login and User

• 27 March 2019
  • 4 replies

Hi, everyone

please explain to me what is the difference between values Time (export types Login) and Last visit (export type User).

Thank you.
icon

Best answer by Shane1 28 March 2019, 22:16

View original

4 replies

Good question!

'Time' in the login export is when a user actually logs in. It can be the first time a person logs in when completing their registration. Or if they have an account already, its when their session has expired, they load the community and have to login.

'Last visit' in the user export is when you have an active session already and you load the community. For example, you have clicked on remember me when logging in, so a cookie is placed in your browser, you have closed the community tab in your browser, you open a new community tab and load the community. That is counted as a visit as you never had to login.
@Shane1 Thanks for the detailed explanation.
Are you not planning to improve data upload (Export types)? for me personally, it would be convenient to upload all the data into one file, not 5 files (http://prntscr.com/n4khg6) and then merge them into one table.
Its not in our plans to make any major changes to exports. But this could change in the future 🤓

So for exports you would just like to see one total community export with all data points?