Question

How to share unanswered questions in a particular forum?

• 21 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

This feels like a super simple request, but it’s not. There’s no real way to do this right?

I need to go and sort on the backend by number of replies and then add a public tag. Then I can click on that tag and send the list over. 

I have an idea out there to add bulk tags, which would help here. And I think there’s an idea to add the option of sorting by LEAST replies from the front end drop down.

But is there an easier way to do this, that I’m not seeing? Anyone have a work around besides manually adding a tag to each question not responded to?

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Kgastaldo, @Sudhanshu and his team have a solution planned that may (partly) address your challenge, which is the Dynamic Content widget. You can read more about it here:

Assuming you’re able to filter out all unanswered questions and show them in a list, to which extent do you think this could address your challenge? 

Badge +1

Hi @Sebastian - Kinda? I will definitely use this widget to highlight topics that need help, but I have several different groups who need this. Ideally, I’d just like to be able to send them a public linked list. We support several products/product areas, so I need to be able to send a list of unanswered specific product or unanswered section of product lists.